On the 12th June at the University of Gloucestershire in Cheltenham, we will be officially launching the Centre for Learning and Innovation in Public Protection. Running with the event will be the hugely successful Conference on Coercive Control. Please keep this date in your diaries and we will post details as they develop.
- Homicide Research Group will be there to talk about their work and how they can help charities with pro-bono research
- Talk to us about our case work and expert analysis in homicide cases
- Learn about the Intimate Partner Homicide Timeline which is already influencing Domestic Abuse strategy
- Find out about the DART app and training
- Learn about our accredited courses in public protection
- Talk to organisations about their work in stalking, Domestic Abuse, coercive control and sexual assault
- Fantastic key note speakers to be announced soon
We really want to see you there!